Metal Manufacturing for Agriculture Equipment
The manufacturing industry is fundamentally tied to the agricultural sector, from feeding pails and milking machines to tractors and silos.
There's no singular grade of material that is right for every agriculture machinery application, but common steel products used to manufacture components for the sector include:
- Hot–Rolled Pickled & Oiled Steel - Pickling and oiling hot-rolled steel offer improved durability and workability while lowering costs. It also provides a cleaner surface, making the material suitable for painting.
- Hot–Rolled Steel- Hot rolled steel sheets and coils are basic carbon steel products commonly used for applications in which dimensional tolerances and surface finish quality are not critical.
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel - Hot-Dip Galvanizing is a process of coating steel with a thin zinc layer, which serves as a barrier between the steel and the environment. The finish is applied by passing the steel through a molten zinc bath at a high temperature. Galvanized steel is well suited for applications that need corrosion-resistant materials at a competitive price and easily integrates with other materials.
With a steel service center, like Alliance Steel, agricultural original equipment manufacturers and their supply chain partners can supply quality products on time and maximize productivity.
Importance Of Steel to the Agriculture Industry
When it comes to farm machinery and product manufacturing, no material is more widely utilized than steel. Steel is strong, lightweight, formable, and capable of withstanding exposure to moisture, dirt, and chemicals when supplied in the proper condition.
Farmers and ranchers have the critical task of delivering healthy and nutritious food products to store shelves worldwide. From seeders to silos to tractor parts, the metal manufacturing industry is intertwined to the agricultural industry. When people look at vegetables, fruits, meats, milk, and juices, they don’t see the equipment that gets the product to the market.
Steel Processing Services for Agriculture
Alliance Steel is an ISO 9001:2015-certified material supplier and processor, we can quickly and affordably deliver flat-rolled sheet and coil products in many sizes and conditions to get the job done regardless of where you’re located and what you’re manufacturing.
A dedication to providing state-of-the-art coil processing equipment and the latest coil processing technologies makes Alliance Steel a premier steel supply and processing partner.
With years of experience supplying agriculture equipment manufacturers with flat-rolled sheets and coils, we can help you choose the suitable material for your project.
We offer comprehensive coil and sheet metal fabrication for agriculture industry clients. As a result, keeping everything under one roof is more efficient and cost-effective. Our services include:
- Coil Slitting
- Heavy-Gauge Slitting
- Narrow Coil Slitting
- Multi-Blanking and Cutting To Length
- Stretcher Leveling
- Degreasing And Brushing
- Laser Cutting
- Logistics And Transportation
- Metallurgical Testing
- Cold Reduction
- Toll Processing and Storage
|.010" - .500"
|Min/Max Slit Width:
|.375” - 84”
|20” - 30”
|Slit Width Tolerance:
|.040" - .375
|23” - 27”
|Max Skid Weight:
Contact Alliance Steel for flat-rolled steel product information and availability.
Comprehensive Agricultural Steel Product Solutions
In competitive sectors like agricultural equipment manufacturing, time to market is critical. Moving material between service providers is time-intensive and costly, leading to missed production benchmarks.
At Alliance Steel, we strive to support our clients in every possible way. Along with an extensive inventory and fast turnaround times, our team offers a full suite of value-added services designed to streamline your supply chain.
Partner With Us
Whether you’re looking to machine tractor parts for a significant equipment brand or assemble components from suppliers into high-selling sorting machinery, Alliance Steel would love to be your partner. We’re dedicated to providing the flat-rolled products you need with superior service, delivery time, and pricing.
Contact us to learn more about steel for agricultural equipment. We’re happy to discuss your project in greater detail.